Friday, November 11, 2011


Synopsis
Yoko Moriguchi (43) stars as a woman who was previously a successful editor at a major publisher. One day, her fiance suddenly disappeared, and an embezzlement incident later led her to lose her job. She ended up as the manager of Club Indigo, an unusual host club in Shibuya. With various incidents happening around the club, she and her hosts work together like a team of amateur detectives to solve the cases. -- Tokyograph

Preview:

*Note* Episodes 1-3, 5 are a a collaboration with Querbeet

Week 1 (A Night at Indigo's)
Episode 1~ 4shared | Torrent | Box Pt 1 | Pt 2
Episode 2~ 4shared | Torrent | Box Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3
Episode 3 ~ 4shared | Torrent | Box  Pt 1 | Pt 2 
Episode 4 ~  Torrent | Mega | Box Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3 | Pt 4 | 4shared
Episode 5 Torrent | Mega | Box Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3 | Pt 4 |Pt 5 | 4shared

Week 2 (Central District NP Boys)
Episode 6 Torrent | Mega | Box Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3 | Pt 4 |Pt 5 | 4shared
Episode 7 Torrent | Mega | Box Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3 | Pt 4 | 4shared
Episode 8 Torrent | Mega | Box Pt 1 | Pt 2 | Pt 3 | Pt 4 | 4shared
Episode 9 Torrent | Mega | Box | Mediafire | 4shared
Episode 10 Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared| Mediafire 

Week 3 (The Avenger)
Episode 11 Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 12 Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared 
Episode 13 ~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 14 Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 15 ~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared

Week 4 (Vivid Color Girl) 
Episode 16 ~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 17 ~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared 
Episode 18 ~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 19 ~Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 20 ~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
  
Week 5 (Kamiyama Graffiti)
Episode 21~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 22 ~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 23 ~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 24 ~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
 
Week 6 (Minority/Majority)
Episode 25~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 26~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 27~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 28~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 29~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared 

Week 7 (Chocolate Beast)
Episode 30~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared 
Episode 31~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared 
Episode 32~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared
Episode 33~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared 
Episode 34~ Torrent | Mega | Box | 4shared 
 
Week 8 (A night at Indigo's -young Madoka part)
✯ Episode 35~ Torrent | Mega Box | 4shared 
 

 

Posted by jennahoo On 1:37 AM 51 comments

51 comments:

  1. Thanks for the project, thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I've been waiting for someone sub this drama in English. I hope this project will go through fast. I want to help you guys in this project, but the positions are unclear to me. I've only done QC once for a video. A couple of positions are new. I'll be able to apply for at least one position hopefully after work today...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hope we will be able to do this fast. But atm we need someone to translate.

    We need all help we can get ^^ If you know someone who is willing to translate please spread the word of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely will see if I can find a person who's willing to help translate as soon as I have time...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited. I've been dying to watch this. I hope the translations come out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. been looking around for this one...happy that someone has at least taken it on...can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!! I wait for this

    ReplyDelete
  8. aahh!! at last.. been searching for this.. really appeciate your project~

    ReplyDelete
  9. still waiting for this~! ♥♥ good luck guyys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. do you have any links?
    ah, wherein I can watch this drama(english subbed) ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe we are the only ones subbing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the storyline sooo muchhh
    great choice of subbing this drama ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait until the subbing done. I really appreaciate you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st episode should be coming out pretty soon ~

      Delete
  14. Can I have the link please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What link do you mean?
      The 1st ep got delayed...
      Just keep on eye on twitter, FB, Forums and/or blog and you'll see when the 1st ep is out ~~

      Delete
  15. just curious, did this actually got subbed or not?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with this~! I am really excited for it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for subbing this and good luck with the project (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. is this already subbed or not? if it is; do you have a link please? I really want to see it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Um, if you need a translator, I might be able to help. But if you do decide to take me up, it will take me a while and I have no idea how I'd be able to download the videos online. But if I can, I'd love to help. I need this drama subbed too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. only 5 episodes? are you going to do the subs for the others episodes?^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh, and could you send me the softsubs...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soft subs are available on the forums :)
      And episode 6 should be out next week! :D

      Delete
  22. Ooooooooooh wonderful *____* I've been wanting to check this out for SO LONG! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oooh, yeey, episode 7 is out XD when will episode 8 come out? I can't wait XP (but I will as I know how hard it is to work on such a huge project :) ) if you ever need some help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for subbing this.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for this episode, you really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for subbing this!!! I've been hoping that someone would be brave enough to take this show on :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, thank you!!! This series is so nice, they are all cool!
    Please, keep with it ^^
    bye =D

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi, thanks for new episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for these, I was really looking forward to them! I wish could help you guys but
    私はまだ日本語の初心者だから上手い訳出出来ない。。。 But maybe when my Japanese gets better I'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks so much for this; I'm off to start watching :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. thank you so much for subbing this :) you guys are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for this episode, i hope that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This show is a riot. Thanks so much for keeping up with this project! It's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks so much for keeping up with this project! I love it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this drama! Please update more!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks a lot for the subs. Please can you do the other episodes i reach up to 40 and I'm waiting for the subs.. Arigato mena

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello.. I have been looking for the subs.. I reach to episode 40 .. When will you finish translating the episodes...

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, great! We are almost there =D
    Good work, thanks for everything ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  39. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more episodes later this year. Thank you. ありがとう。

    ReplyDelete
  40. Woot woot~! Legit the best site ever! Thanks for all the work you've guys done so far and for your work on other dramas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. j'espère que vous aller publier les autres épisode parce que ce drama est vraiment bien ;D

    ReplyDelete

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
  • Google+

    Pageviews