Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hi!

Just updated a new banner. How do you think about it? I love it ^^ Yesterday we updated our wiki page. Make sure to check it out by clicking this link. Right now I just made this blog easier to navigate...at least I think so...How is it? Is it easier to find things now?

Remember that we need staff members to all spots (especially translators). If you are (or you know) someone who loves drama and would like to be part of subbing group spread the word of Renai Fansubs ~~

I think that's all I have to say for now. Please remember to follow us on twitter, like us on facebook and add yourself as our blogs follower by clicking the "Follow" button on the sidebar :) 
Posted by jennahoo On 12:22 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube
  • Google+

    Pageviews